Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Easy Listening - Title Score of Tintin.


As a father, since last few years, I have been watching cartoons along with my son either I like it or not - In fact, these cartoons are far better than regular TV shows. Additionally, to the existing ones - Motu Patlu, Ninja Hatori, my son added yet another favourite - The Adventures of Tintin. Even if he forgets, the moment it becomes 10 I would switch to Discovery Kids just for the brilliant Title Score.


Actually, I have seen the movie itself for two Masters - Spielberg and John Williams. It was quite good. But now I couldn't remember the score or haven't felt to listen to the score after seeing the movie. But the score which comes in TV series attracted me in just 2-3 days listen. I couldn't imagine just for a TV series the composers have created a rich piece of music with full-fledged orchestra kind of composing a symphony with all brass/woodwind/brass/string section. Nothing gives the pleasure of listening to LIVE instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive